Monday 8 April 2013

Sunday Night Pamper #2 - The New and the Old

My Sunday night goodies don't change too much as I don't have to wild a skincare "collection" so this series hasn't been as regular as I first thought. I'm quite careful when it comes to buying skincare products so I end up finishing most of my products. Tonight was a bit more special with some dear favourites I only let myself occasionally use and some newbies to the club, all by my current favourite skincare brands *swoon*.

First up were the masks. I've mentioned the REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask a few times already and here is another! It's a beautiful mask to apply with a light marmalade look and smell, and your skin just looks like the light has turned on once removed. This little sample size is 15mL which will last me awhile but I will be buying a full size when it sadly runs out. I followed it up with the Green People Vitamin Mask which reminds me of its Day Cream sister but thicker and more dense. It's a nice budget buy (a loose term, I know) and will suit a lot of skin types I think. I love following a exfoliating type mask with one packed with goodness, it just feels like the ingredients will work better and dig deeper, though I can't scientifically back that up myself!

I then went on with my skincare routine, but with some specialties tonight. I let myself start with the Antipodes Apostle Brightening & Tone Correcting Serum (sadly omitted in the pictures), as I have been lately rationing it as it is on its last legs. Good news is that Myer has it Antipodes for 25% off right now (run!) and this is one of the products that matches international pricing so I'm off to repurchase soon! I love this serum and I since I have already professed my love for it here I wont bore you again. After finishing the REN Frankincense Night Cream last night (which I loved by the way), I got to finally crack out the Melvita Youthful Skin Cream tonight. While it is very early days to give any sort of review, it is much lighter in texture than I usually prefer but I love the feel of it on my skin. I really trust Melvita, I don't know why but I'm definitely going to try more of their products! 

A simpleton's night tonight, but it is always fun to experiment with some new-ish products (who's with me!) and now I'm off to watch the latest episode of A Game of Thrones, * insert big cheesy grin here*.  What have you been pampering yourself with lately? 

x mai-anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All scribbles are welcome :)