I wanna thank my mamma, my papa, my mate who listens to all my blog rambles, my boss for taking a chance on an unknown kid, and last but not least, the wonderful crew from McDonalds who spend hours making those egg McMuffins (if you got my reference, I LOVE YOU).
This is gonna be a fun post because the gorgeous Rebecca from RebeccaCoco nominated this lil blog for the Liebster award! Woo! This girl is stunning, don't forget to check out her blog :) I was chuffed to be nominated and am excited to nominate some other blogs that I love reading and checking out too.
So the jam with the Liebster Award is that you get to check out blogs with less than 200 followers to help 'em get recognised. If you've been nominated, please nominate 11 other bloggers for the award.
Getting more official...
1. You must link back to the person that nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 11 questions for you nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
Boring rules over, lets get down to the questions :D
1. Three favourite online shops?
This is easy. For sure, most of my parcels come from ASOS (though the falling AUD makes me more nervous now!), eBay and iherb!
2. What was your first blog post about?
Err.. I think it was an empties post! It's been drafted loong time now :P
3. Something that you learned recently?
That some things take time to learn. It depends so much on who you are, where you are in your life, what you've experienced to properly take in something sometimes. The last lesson I learnt took me 3 years, I was finally in the right frame of mind and had experienced something to trigger that lesson.
4. What is your favourite season of the year?
Even though I love Autumn colours, clothing, Spring just makes me happy. I always feel like it's a bit of a refresher in the year, probably because my birthday is in the Spring (in Oz that is!) as well.
5. Your biggest pet peeve?
Uh oh, too many. But one current one is jokes about 'first world problems'. I don't know, sometimes it's done okay, others times it just annoys me.
6. If you could travel anywhere is the world, where would you go?
I'm a little in love with London right now and am dying to go (more like move) there right now. One day I really want to travel around South America as well, the culture, the spirit, there's something about it.
7. Bourbon or custard cream?
Imma go with custard cream with this one!
8. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
First thought: ice cream. But I could get sick of that. 2nd though: chips. But I'll die quickly so I'm gonna go with bananas :D
9. Do you have a nickname?
Nope, *sad face*. Nothing ever caught on!
10. Do you sing in the shower?
Nope. I stick my shower list on and dance to it though!
11. A beauty product you could not live without?
Argan oil. Just. The. Best.
Blogs I nominate..
- Hannaxelle: gorgeous taste and her blog just seems really sweet.
- May's Corner: May just started her blog as a space to share her thoughts, and she is such a good and authentic writer, jealous (:P).
- Mayah and Sabrina's Call it Vanity: hilariously well written blog by two beauty lovin' girls who know their ingredients and green beauty well and share it in such a fun way.
- I have loved EcoChicBeautyDiva by Nicole for ages and appreciate her simple and honest posts about beauty products she's trying.
- NeonMizzle: a new find of mine, love her edgy yet still simple taste with posts about fashion, beauty and decor.
- TreesMushroom needs to post more: I love her photos and how put together her posts are.
- ReservedforRuby: beautiful blog, with lovely pictures, posts and layout.
- Julie's Collective Beauty: a beauty hub with so many gorgeous products and well written, detailed reviews, advice and recommendations.
- AnnaBlush: One of my fave blogs from Oz, such well put together, thoughtful posts and photos.
- Every Word Handwritten: If I could swap blog names with anyone (let's face it, 'between the end and the start' is quite a mouthful!) it would be Rosie's. Her blog is a personal one but is wonderfully varied and a fun read.
- SamanthaDawn: I was in awe of after reading her childbirth story (to twins!); she writes so openly and honestly, my two favourite qualities.
1. Describe your favourite colour with as much detail as possible.
2. Finish this sentence: When I was 12, I was in love with...
3. Beauty or Fashion, pick!
4. What are your favourite kinds of blog posts to write?
5. Current Favourite Song/Album?
6. Mac or PC?
7. What's on your nails right now?
8. If you lived in Middle Earth, would you be a hobbit, elf, dwarf or wizard?
9. What do you think is over-rated right now?
10. Favourite book you could read time and time again.
That's quite a long post, I'm outta here!